Your gift to our "Educational Love Scholarship Fund " will connect current and future students with the funding they need to attend college or a trade school without the extra stress.are very grateful for your support and generosity.
If you're interested in our "Love of Excellence scholarship; start by applying here and attaching your essay (written or video), along with your volunteer hours.
Visions of the Minds has created a new entity to our program called, The Rikkila’s: "Love of Excellence Scholarship". This scholarship will allow us to award current or future students with a scholarship to a college or trade school of their choice. We have also extended the scholarship to assist applicants with funds for a new business (they must include a full business plan).
1.Apply for the scholarship by March 5, 2022.
2. Be accepted and start college or trade school between June 1, 2022- August 31, 2022.
3. Complete at least 20 hours of community service hours (2021-2022).
4. Complete an essay or video and tell us about who you are? Also, explain the vision you see for yourself and for your community. (BE YOURSELF!!!)
Must be at least 17 years of age and up.
1. You will complete the scholarship application. Please note in the message area; whether you are looking for funding for college, trade school, or a start up business.
2. Application submissions, must be turned in by the deadline (March 5, 2022).
3. Once we have received your application; we will then review it.
4. By April 15, 2022, We will choose and contact our winners by phone and email.
5. Funds will then be distributed directly to your school or to your business account (if for business start up).
Important message: Essays should include but limited to:
-Where you are from?
-What school you went to?
-Tell us about you and why you are a great candidate for this scholarship.
- Tell us what you will use the scholarship funding toward (college, trade school, or start up business).
- Explain your vision for yourself and your community.
Overall, we just want to get to know you. If you run into any issues attaching your files (written essays/video or volunteer hours) you can submit it to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all; good luck!!